Bar Stock Manager
Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2023
Job Title: Bar Stock Manager
Reports To: Head of Bars, Edinburgh Bars Manager
Responsible For: Bar Stock Operatives
Rate of Pay: £680.00/week (plus holiday pay)
Dates of Work: 24th July – 1st September 2023
Available Contracts: 48hrs
- Assist and conduct all product stock takes based on forecasts and historical data.
- Maintain and manage stock levels of all consumables, planning and ordering of products through suppliers including, drink supplies and cleaning supplies for all sites.
- Assist in receipt of deliveries ensuring all stock is safely stored and easily accessible in line with H&S / HACCP.
- Manage and plan a small team of stock operatives ensure that all roles are fulfilled.
- Complete all stock reporting.
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional, and self-motivated.
- Good, clear verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to recognise potential health and safety issues before they arise.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Ability to work effectively in a team whilst also being able to work independently.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
- 25% discount at Underbelly bars
- Staff social events
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.