Site Duty Manager
Depot Mayfield 2023 (Manchester)
Job Title: Site Duty Manager
Department: Production & Bar
Reports To: Underbelly Head of Production, Head of Operations and Head of Bars
Responsible For: Front of House Manager, Box Office Manager, Bar Staff
Rate of Pay: £150.00/day (plus holiday pay) PAYE. Please contact us for freelance rates.
Dates of Work: 22nd May – 13th August 2023
Available Contracts: 48hrs/week over 6 day week. Mondays off. (Hours are negotiable depending on successful candidate/s)
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the site and bar operations.
- Representing Underbelly to our clients, both public and performance related, council officers as well as other partners.
- Managing the onsite security and cleaners.
- Supporting the Front of House and Box Office Managers as required.
- Managing a team of bar staff.
- Shift planning effectively to ensure all staff are happy and enthusiastic about work.
- Ensure that the team adheres to all H&S legislation and that all mandatory training is completed on time.
- Ensure correct stock management processes are constantly followed by the team.
- Completing an end-of-day report to alert Underbelly management of events and issues.
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to recognise potential health and safety issues before they arise.
- Demonstratable knowledge of customer service principles.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Can do attitude.
- Sense of urgency.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Ability to work effectively in a team whilst also being able to work independently.
- Free entry to shows at Underbelly venues (subject to availability)
- 25% discount at Underbelly bars
Underbelly is committed to reducing its environmental impacts in its everyday operations. We are also committed to maintaining the open-access policy of Underbelly. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
It is the policy of Underbelly to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable.
We expect employees to support these commitments and to assist in their realisation.